Wednesday, September 9, 2009

JuSt A tHoUgHt

Hihi!! Finally, i've came back!! As usual, i have nothing to write today... Nothing much to share... because... its exam week!!! i've notice that i've only touch my blog during exam... lame... and even though, i have nothing to write at all...

Been seeing some of the blogs belonging to my frens, and my roommates. argh, how can they produce tons and tons of blogs entry, when i can't even produce one. And on top of that, they have much more things to share than me!!! haiz!!!

I have to start changing my lifestyle, have to learn to enjoy life and capture every moment of it. i'm taking my first step though! Going to Genting with my frens this coming Tuesday, can't wait to spend time with them!

Tuesday ah, u faster come la, my heart is racing damn fast, by just having the thought of you. I SIMPLY ADORE YOU! PLEASE DON'T DISAPPOINT ME!!!

No comments: