Monday, September 28, 2009

HoLiDaYs!!!!

Believe it or not, i finally manage to fulfill my holiday resolution! But the feeling is so different from how i was expecting to feel. hahaha wanna know wat's my holiday resolution? Hahaha you would not believe it. MY HOLIDAY RESOLUTION IS TO BE ABLE TO LIE DOWN ONE WHOLE DAY ON BED AND IF POSSIBLE TO GROW ROOTS AND BEAR FRUIT XD.

Of course, the bearing fruit and growing root part are unreal.well, it's just i wanna have a very very long sleep and rest. because i've been lacking it in the past semester... but then...instead... it comes with a side effect...

I don't know if anyone is similar like me... i have the tendency to get very hungry after i wake up... so it's like.... the more i sleep the more i eat... and not to forget the more tired i will get... and instinctively... my brain is telling me that it is very very UNHEALTHY... so... resolution consider fail i guessed XD

No comments: