Friday, April 3, 2009

rAiNy DaYs

ah... i have no idea wat season it is now but it is raining non-stop. (i'm so sure it's not rainy season yet...) But it's not really a big deal since raining has been something common in Malaysia.

I've love the rain since i was young, because it's all cooling and wet. Running in the rain always makes me excited, eventhough the aftermath of it is i'll get all wet and everything feel soggy and it just make me unpresentable( the effects differ from ppl, some might look sexy XD). It's even better if it rains in the morning and especially on Sunday, where u get to sleep in and the rain makes ur room a bit cooling. By then, your bed will be your heaven, and you would not want to leave it even though you're having a date after one hour.

But everything has it's downpour sometimes. Lately, i've learn to hate rain as well... it's really troublesome. First of all, it wet ur clothes. I'm not talking about the clothes you're wearing. It's the clothes you're hanging out to dry. See, i'm a lazy person, no doubt. I always feel lazy to take in my clothes and i'll always dily-deli and will ended up taking my clothes in when i desperately need to do my second batch of laundry. and whenever that day comes, it'll rain heavily. and when i get back from work, everything will be drench wet and needs to stay on the dryer longer. but of course, because of the huge amount in my second batch laundry, i have no choice but to take it in, away from where they are suppose to be. Well, like the saying, desperate situation takes desperate measure. And ta-da, my hair dryer will be there to save the day.

I'LL USE MY HAIRDRYER TO BLOW DRY MY CLOTHES!!!!

I know nobody does that, and i seriously dunno why nobody does that, but i find it useful sometimes. i just sit there, on my hairdryer, and start blowing all my shirts. and well, for some material it dries up pretty quickly, but for others, it's a bit slow, so i'll just leave it in my room and let the fan continues this faithful duty. HAHAHAH, whenever i think about it.... i couldn't believe it, that i've just used MOI HAIRDRYER TO BLOW DRY MY CLOTHING, AND SERIOUSLY, IT WORKS!!!

No comments: