Friday, August 15, 2008

MeiLiniZation?

MeiLiniZation...
Definitely not a big word you will encounter in your studies
It's just something that my friends came up with to generalize all my funny gestures...
That's the best i can come up with...will share with you guys later the details of it, or maybe my friends can provide a better example than me
2 am in the morning and there's nothing left for me to do than staring at my laptop deciding what can i do next...so i decided to take a look at my friends blogs...well at least it involve doing something, so i decide to create my own blog too...and live my life as a blogger XD (hopefully it'll last long enough)
All my friends blog. Well, at least most of them. I'm really curious what was the attraction there since one of my friend would rather blog than to chat with me! You know who you are XD! Hence, i've decided to give it a try and find out the answer for myself. Reading other people's blog might be fun, but when it comes to writing... blank. It is harder than coming out with a 1000 word assignment due to we will be pouring out our thoughts to people that you might not know. But nonetheless, there is always exception and changes, i guess by blogging, it somehow help you to enhance your confidence and somehow it allows us to share. LOL, getting late and i'm talking crap. I better end here before i starts to give lecture like a lecturer XD.
But to all my bloggers friends, yoroshikun ^^, i'm stepping into your lifestyle now, wakaka you'll be seeing me around now. XD just hope that my affection towards it don't die off
-signing out. MeiLin

3 comments:

Bubble said...

hey.. i've also just started a new blog few days ago.. but im not new.. i abandoned my previous blog which was with esti.. haha.. nways.. it's good we can be updated with whats going on about each other..

welcome to blogger.. haha.. til then

Puiyeesss said...

-___-"
ya, u shd experience blogger's life...lolz

Tommy said...

OMG, Mei Ling! You have a blog!

Well, I have only one hope at this moment, I hope you still remember me *lol* I'm Tommy, ring a bell? no? ok, track me down then... I'm in India too, like Jane ;)

Anyway, how's your ex-husband, Ang Chin Yew? Where the hell did he disappear? I lost his contact...

Anyway, welcome to blogger, have fun. In order to make it easy for you, here is my blog:
http://t0mmytky.blogspot.com