Monday, August 18, 2008

iNdEpEnDaNt

The first step into college is equivalent to the first step of independent. And all these while, everyone thought that it was great that i finally could be independant. Although i dun admit dat i'm 100% independant, but at least i have achieved already 50 % of it, and it is consider as a big leap for me. From being a person who don't know how to wash clothes, a spoil brat that don't have to clean her own room or tidy her bed after she sleep, i can say that i've changed. Although being independant is a good trait but somehow people can get tired of being independant.
Maybe there are some of you out there that do not agree with me. But honestly, i hate being independant always. If everyone is able to be independant, then the word dependant wouldn't have been introduced at all. Sometimes, people need to depend on other people. I need to depend on someone too. But, whenever i look around, i'm alone. I'm not whining on cleaning the room or anything, it's just sometime, my heart feel tired too... and i really want to depend on some. I'm human too u know...
I'm tired of being always independant...let alone, most of the time being independant means that you dun need anyone and that you will be alone, and being a libra it's hard to cope with lonliness. Being independant somehow shows that you dun need other people to understand you, you are fine by urself, and you are better off without anybody. And somehow, people around you will think the same thing too, and will tend to mix around with you lesser. Hence, how can all these be good? Maybe others perception towards independent differs from mine, and some might not agree with what i say here, but this is how i feel. I wish there was someone there who could let me depend on...Rather than the way around... People depend on me... but who can i depend on? Can anyone give me answers...?
If i had a chance, i really hope that time could go back and change who i am now... not being an independant person....

1 comment:

Estina said...

LOL! You owe me a testi...

-esti-