Saturday, January 3, 2009

rEaLiZe

My cousin send me a link to her blog, and ask me to read it when i'm free. (Seriously, do i give all you the impression that i'm busy always????) And i was SHOCKED!!!

As you all know, my blog is always boring and long, and it's like extra assignment and stuff. Some of you would immediately lost interest just by entering into this webpage. Ok, back to my point, MY COUSIN'S BLOG REALLY SHOCK ME!!!

Don't get me wrong here, it's not like she got any obscene photos or anything, it's just the way she writes it, hah! and i tot i know my cousin well all these while.

The short forms she used, omg, i din't expect her to come out with all these, it's totally up to date, and her English, well i dare say, her's will be better than mine when she reach my age. I feel sad and disappointed at myself after seeing her blog...

And hers is brief and easy to understand, not like mine long and boring. D= Mine sound so traditional... its sad to think about it... it makes me feel old...

But anyways, its good she started blogging. i get to know her more like dat, because i like only get to chat with her during CNY because other times, i'll be busy or she'll be busy. so... hope to hear more from you...

No comments: