Thursday, January 1, 2009

ThE aLLeN aNd CrAiG sHoW

Well, the first time i see their youtubes was because of the Twilight Trailer, hehe, and trust me, T.H.E.Y A.R.E H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!! hahaha

but some of my friends don't like it, but i dunno, i watch their trailer spoofs, their own show, it was great!!! they are great as an editor, as cameraman and also as script writer, although not much script is provided. (Allen is cute).

i dunno, but everything about them just seems right, their accent is cool, haha, especially in on episode where they are teasing each other about their accent.

Well, practically, Allen is like the cool guy in there, which tries to get his friend into trouble, while Craig, is just plain cute. haha. well, for those who are interested, just go to youtube, and search for the Allen and Craig Show, you'll get my point. XD

No comments: