Sunday, February 1, 2009

I'm A LoSeR

it's been like so long d, i've only manage to write like 10 post in my blog, T.T i can even count using my finger. Jon in the other hand, wrote line 30 over post. seriously, this blog thing is not working for me, whenever i have the inspiration to write, i will lost it immediately after sitting infront of it. I'll be thinking, 'this sux, so lame'
yes, my life is lame, haha if i were to blog everyday, it won't be a blog anymore, instead, it'll be like an educational discussion board, by putting down or doing short notes on wat the lecturer have taught everyday.
I'm still searching for that adventure though, the one in which i can go thru it myself, and probably write a story book about it. like wat frodo baggins go thru, but of course la, i dun expect to duel with magician or running away from troll and all that, just something out of the ordinary. because seriously, this type of things just dun happen in my hostel room. unless... well, someone is willing to take me to a journey XD.
last exam paper ler, no mood to study... T.T i've given up on A's and aiming only pass from now on, life is so much simpler and easier and more relaxing. compare to last time. haha, working life is coming! to good part is no more exam!!! yeah!!! the down part would, i have no idea wat i'm putting myself into. XD new environment, new working method... seriously hope everythings goes well...

1 comment:

Jon said...

i don't mind reading ur short notes XD